Trust/Probate Home Sales
Estate trustees and executors frequently find that selling an estate after the passing of a loved one is overwhelming and requires enormous time and effort. Knight Real Estate Group is here to help.
Knight Real Estate Group specializes in helping estate trustees and executors sell the estates of loved ones who have passed away. As an estate trustee or executor, you may not be fully prepared for the time-consuming tasks involved in settling an estate. This can be especially burdensome if you are not located in the area and/or have other obligations that require your attention. We understand.
As a seasoned real estate broker and former practicing attorney with experience in wills, trusts and estates, Kelly Knight and her team will take much of the workload off your shoulders. We help you plan and coordinate the sale of real estate using our trusted list of vendors and experienced professionals to make the process as seamless as possible for you while obtaining the highest return on the sale.
We specialize in customized real estate services for estates during periods of transition, such as trust administration and distribution, probate proceedings, and marriage dissolution.
- Sales – probate, trust, or standard
- Clean-out, minor repair, and preparation for the sale of homes
- Broker Price Opinions for residential properties
- Homes and Estates – luxury properties, single-family, and condo/townhome
- Single and Multi-family Rentals – homes, condo/townhomes, 2-4 unit properties, and apartment complexes
- Land – residential lots, improved parcels, and raw acreage
Knight Real Estate Group will help manage such tasks such as:
- Selling or donating personal items such as clothes, jewelry, furniture, and various collections
- Cleaning out a property and hauling trash
- Preparing a property for market, including improving interior and exterior spaces, cleaning, landscaping and staging
- Supporting your communication with beneficiaries, family members and/or the estate attorney
- Reviewing title to the real estate assets
- Coordinating and overseeing property inspections
- Marketing the property (website, social media, real estate sites, MLS, etc.)
- Reviewing purchase contracts and managing Escrow
- Assisting with final move-out